April 3, 2010

The Power of the Blood

Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.
Ephesians 1:7

Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven.
1 John 1:9

Through the blood of Jesus, I am continually being cleansed from all sin.
1 John 1:7

Through the blood of Jesus I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned.
Romans 5:9

Through the blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God.
Hebrews 13:12

Through the blood of Jesus, I have boldness to enter into the presence of God.
Hebrews 10:19

The blood of Jesus cries out continually to God in heaven on my behalf.
Hebrews 12:24


{Excerpt from Derek Prince article - Beacuse of the Angels: The Climax of the Conflict. For great free resources and media go to www.derekprince.org}

No comments:

Post a Comment