August 26, 2010

I'd like to know more about you!


If you only read my blog through a Feed Reader and you never actually see my blog's sidebar, you will have missed my recent addition of:
  1. A tiny Poll 
  2. A very short Survey (this hyperlink may be used to start the survey now)
Please take a minute to hit directly on my blog URL and complete both of these. They should take you no more than one (1) minute altogether.
None of the information requested is invasive. And I promise you that none of your answers will be disclosed to a third party, nor be used for advertising.

With so many active users on Facebook and with many of you logging on daily, I have been considering opening a Facebook group or fan page for this site, primarily to stream the blog posts. If you would like to share your thoughts, or if you just want to say Hi, please use the comment form below this post or the email contact form provided at the bottom of this page. I am looking forward to all your feedback.

Blessings to you in Jesus!


2 comments:

  1. Done both the poll and the survey. Love the new look of your blog :)

    Sincerely

    Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vee!
    And yes, I thought it best I tone down the orange layout I had before, LOL :-)

    Blessings in Jesus!
    DD

    ReplyDelete