November 5, 2010

Clear The Stage

Yesterday, on my way home at the end of a hectic day out and with a pounding headache (that happens when when it's four o'clock in the afternoon and you haven't had a single bite to eat), I heard the following song play on the radio. I was so taken aback by the weighty lyrical content that I memorized a line just so that I could look it up when I got home.

Imagine my surprise to find that this song was released eight years and I'd only just heard it for the first time - not to mention learning of music artiste, Ross King, for the first time ever. I'm not given to exaggerated sentimentality so I'll tell you that I believe this song is not just easy listening...there is a message here that could change your life.

Just in case you haven't heard it for a long time, or if this will be your first time, it is my pleasure to share with you "Clear The Stage" from the album "And All The Decorations, Too" (Ross King Music/Northpaw Music, 2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment